STEM Leadership Certificate
Earn a STEM Leadership Certificate from Teachers College, Columbia University in 6-12 months. Receive 9 graduate credits from a regionally accredited university partner.
What do Endeavor Teachers do?
- Engage in 100% live, online courses designed for full time teachers.
- Expand confidence with 3-Dimensional teaching for integration of Next Generation Science Standards
- Build STEM content knowledge.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Work with a one-to-one mentor.
- Collaborate with other teachers globally.
- Bring meaningful authentic data to students.
- Serve school and district priorities with STEM leadership projects (a final requirement).
- Integrate engineering design, coding, robotics and interesting NASA mission-based explorations in the classroom.
- Advance STEM teaching careers by accomplishing specific goals.
Who are Endeavor Teachers?
- Part time or full time teachers
- Novice, intermediate, or advanced STEM teachers
- Elementary generalists
- Middle school and high school content specialists
- Technology educators
- Special educators
- District supervisors and content coordinators
- Coding and robotics coaches
- Media specialists
Price: $5,495, includes 9-regionally accredited graduate credits (options for additional credits are available).